Work With Us
Gardeners & Landscape Technician
● Part time/Full time Garden Maintenance and Landscape Technicians
● Competitive wages based on experience and credentials
● Opportunity for career advancement
● Incentivized paid training
● Paid time off
● Matching retirement
● Base knowledge of tools and equipment used and all phases of landscape.
● Keep work areas, tools & equipment, organized, safe and maintained.
● Familiar with practices and standards in the industry.
● Come to work prepared in all weather conditions.
● Have a great attention to detail.
● Must enjoy weeding.
Minimum Job Requirements
● Valid Drivers License
● At least 3 year of experience
● The ability to lift 50lbs.
- 2+ years of experience
- Own your own hand tools
- Have reliable transpiration
- You are a team player
- Have good interpersonal skills
HVAC Service Technician
- 5 yr minimum experience in installation and repair of all HVAC equipment
- Full time plus weekend work as needed
- Basic tools required
- Positive Attitude
- Respectful when working with coworkers and customers
- Good communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Clean Driver’s License
- Salary, benefits and 401K will be discussed at interview
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday full-time, plus emergency work.
- Year-round work
- Paid training and education reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Pathway to promotions, goal-oriented growth
- Minimum of 3 years experience and/or AAS, BS degree in a related field
- Knowledgeable in the standards and practices of all phases of arboriculture
- Climbing and bucket operation
- Setting up vehicles, works site, tools, and equipment
- Rigging and removal/felling techniques
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Pruning techniques include but not limited to deadwood removal, crown thinning, crown reduction, specific branch weight reduction, crown raising, and clearance pruning.
- Tree and plant identification
- Valid driver’s license, CDL a plus
- Vehicle and equipment operating efficiently and safely
- Load and secure equipment on trailers
- Operate trucks with trailers efficiently forward and reverse
- Provide, assist and/or report maintenance on all equipment.